Some of you may know that I suffered a couple of years from adrenal fatigue!! It was after I had a partial thyroidectomy and it was miserable. One of the biggest helps in my healing journey was B vitamins! I know we all hear about Vitamin C but I think the B Vitamins are just as important!!
B vitamins (B5 and B6 in particular) are food for the adrenals and can be low in a high-fat, low-carb diet. B12 and folate also help with energy production. Seriously the B vitamins are necessary in handling stress and if you find yourself stressed out daily over the little things then most likely you are low on some B vitamins. I am an avid researcher on good quality supplements (surprised?) because there are plenty of worthless ones out there. My opinion is NEVER buy any vitamins or supplements from a grocery store. I LOVE my natural food market, Whole Foods, or the BEST is Amazon! A lot of times on Amazon you can read the reviews and find others who have researched and will tell you what is good or bad about that product. My Multi B Vitamin that I have had success with is this one from Thorne Research. I have been pleased with the products from this company and the prices.
Why do I like this product so much?
- Unlike many B vitamin products, Stress B-Complex contains some B vitamins in their active form to enhance bioavailability —- THIS IS BIG PEOPLE!! You need to be able to absorb it!
- Stress B-Complex contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins with extra vitamin B5
- Stress B-Complex is yeast free
- Does not contain dairy, soy, corn, egg, peanuts, yeast, sugar, magnesium stearate, binders, coatings, disintegrants, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners. Thorne Research, Inc. does not make any products that contain Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs). Ok so many of us take vitamins without thinking of the hidden ingredients!! You may just be surprised at what’s in your vitamins!!
- They are small and easy to swallow!! YES this is important when you have to take several supplements a day.
If you are suffering from adrenal issues or fatigue then B vitamins are a MUST!!! Let me know if you try these!
As always Peace, Love, and Happiness to you all!!!
XoXoXo – Shannon